Toddlers and preschoolers learning the basics of self care and refining grasp and hand-eye coordination have met a cuddly match for their emerging skills! Adorable plush bear Teddy Wear Learn to Dress Doll comes clad in a removable outfit packed with closures--perfect for testing a little one's growing problem-solving and motor skills. Buttons, zippers, self-stick tabs, buckles, and laces will keep fingers working on a number of different levels, offering a beneficial mix of encouragement and challenge. A mix of textures adds lots of sensory input too, making this a terrific toy for kids of all abilities! Melissa & Doug K's Kids toys nurture early childhood development in three key skill areas: physical, cognitive, and social. With interactive designs and multisensory features, K's Kids promotes constructive play and effortless learning, keeping interest high and new skills flourishing throughout the baby and toddler years!
Teddy Wear Learn to Dress Doll
SKU: DRG 609
We have run out of stock for this item.
- Dressing-activity plush bear with a mix of fastenings to develop fine motor skills
- Overalls and shoes are removable.
- Satiny ears, paws, and zipper pull encourage proper grasp.
- Part of Melissa & Doug K's Kids line of early developmental toys
- This autism teddy bear is great for these skills: sensory, fine motor, gross motor, logical, linguistic, emotional, communication, self-esteem.