AFLS Independent Living Skills Assessment Protocol
The Independent Living Skills Protocol includes:
- Organizational Skills
- Maintenance & Cleaning
- Mechanics & Repairs
- Community Travel
- Kitchen Tools & Appliances
- Food & Meal Planning
- Money Management
- Independent Shopping
- Personal Management
- Problem Solving
- Social Interactions
- Living with Others
- Interpersonal Relationships
Sample Protocol: Community Travel
Sample Protocol: Living with Others
Download the Independent Living Skills Grid
Page Count: 92 pages
By Dr. James Partington, BCBA-D, and Dr. Michael Mueller, BCBA-D.
BULK DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE!
- If you purchase 10-19 AFLS Protocols, simply apply the code AFLS10 at checkout and receive 10% off your order!
- If you purchase 20-29 AFLS Protocols, simply apply the code AFLS20 at checkout and receive 20% off your order!
- If you purchase 30 or more AFLS Protocols, simply apply the code AFLS30 at checkout and receive 30% off your order!