Audible 12 Time Timer
Help your students keep track of time and manage perception problems at all ages and ability levels with the Audible Time Timer Original 12”
This 60-minute countdown timer is easy to read and ideal for group and classroom settings. It can fit up to three Dry Erase Activity Cards across the top, making it perfect for First/Then Activities and Visual Schedules. It also has strong magnets that allow the timer to be displayed in prominent locations around the home or classroom.
The Audible Time Timer 12” is the perfect tool for your learners with autism, giving an audible beep when the time is up. The audible alert comes with a convenient on/off switch if you need or prefer silence.
- Patented red disk makes it easy to visualize how time is passing
- Numbers are large and easy to read
- Has a magnetic back and foldable back feet so it can be displayed in multiple ways
- New! Includes one 3x3 inch Dry Erase Activity, which can be slotted into the top of the timer.
- No loud ticking
- Two AA batteries required for operation (not included)