Smile & Succeed for Teens Online Supplemental Course
Smile & Succeed for Teens online supplemental course is perfect for at-home, in-class or remote learning, self-paced or instructor led. This flexible course provides an ideal resource for all students and young adults, including those in transition and autism support programs, to gain the social and job skills necessary for success at home, school, and work. Ideal for differentiated learning. The online course mirrors the content in the Teachers' Choice Award-winning book, Smile & Succeed for Teens: Must Know People Skills for Today's Wired World. The seven modules in the course correspond to the seven chapters in the book.
Educational discount prices and plans available - email us for more details!
KEY TAKEAWAYS FOR TEENS:
- How to land a job (and keep it!)
- The important life skills your first job can teach you
- Customer service, sales and fundraising skills to excel
- The many benefits of volunteering
- How to handle stress
- How to make friends
- Electronic etiquette
- Job skills that make you stand out
- What colleges are looking for in applicants, and a lot more.
School districts throughout the United States have made Smile & Succeed for Teens essential curriculum to meet the needs of students for career readiness. This engaging online course includes features such as:
- Bookmarks and highlights so students can bookmark, make notes and highlight key points.
- Search function.
- Gradebook export. Results from quizzes automatically populate into the gradebook. Instructors can measure growth and students can track their progress.
- Mobile friendly.
- Perfect for middle, high school and college students.
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant.
- Lexile: 720L
- Attention: This is a content delivery system. It can stand alone or fit inside your Learning Management System (LMS).