I or me? We or us? He or him?
Which pronoun should you use in this sentence? This deck presents fill-in-the-blank, illustrated sentence cards to help students learn the proper use of subjective, objective, possessive, and reflexive pronouns. Players read the cards and then choose the pronouns that match the illustrations. Players can also use the Pronoun Cue Cards to help them select the correct pronouns. The set includes:
Each of the 125 cards measures 3" x 4" and the deck comes with game ideas and an answer key, all in a sturdy tin.
- 30 Subjective Cards - I, you, he, she, it, we, you (plural), they
- 30 Objective Cards - me, you, him, her, it, us, you (plural), them
- 30 Possessive Cards - my, your, his, her, its, their, our, mine, yours, theirs, ours
- 30 Reflexive Cards - myself, yourself, himself, herself, itself, ourselves, yourselves, themselves
- 5 Cue Cards - One of each type plus a combo card