Smile & Succeed for Teens
"Smile & Succeed for Teens is a fantastic resource to help teens be successful at work."
--Temple Grandin, Author, Thinking in Pictures, The Autistic Brain,
ONE OF TIME MAGAZINE'S 100 MOST INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE IN THE WORLD
Winner of the Mom's Choice Award!
A crash course in face-to-face communication; this multiple award winning book provides teens with a quick, easy and fun way to improve their social skills and job skills. Are your kids glued to their phones and out of touch with the real world? Do your teens slouch and have poor eye contact? Do you worry that their inability to communicate will keep them from getting a good job? If so, then it's time for a crash course in the social skills that will lead to their success.
Each lesson is presented in an entertaining style, with quips, tips, fun and informative illustrations and captions, and easy-to-adopt strategies that will teach your teenager the critical elements of good communication. And the best part is, teenagers enjoy reading it!
In this book, your teen will discover how to:
- Develop self-esteem and beat social anxiety
- Make new friends and speak with confidence
- Sail through the most difficult of interviews for scholarships, programs, and jobs
- Improve their school programs and community through effective fundraising
- Succeed at work and stand out to their employer, and much, much more!
Soft Cover, 131 pages, by Kirt Manecke