Learn To Dress Monkey teaches children how to dress on their own from head to toe. Made of plush fabric, this chimp helps your child learn essential life skills while they have fun. Develop fine motor skills in children by practicing how to snap, hook, buckle, zipper, loop, tie and more. All clothes come completely off so your monkey can be re-dressed. This safe and fun toy measures 21-inches tall and is made of a soft fabric designed especially for little hands. Learn how to put on socks, lace up shoes, put on a t-shirt and even button up.
- 21 inch tall monkey featuring 11 dressing activities
- Learn to snap on straps, button, hook and loop, zipper and more
- Creative Child magazine Preferred Choice Award and iParenting Media Award winner
- Includes sneakers, sox, overalls and t shirt, all completely removable
- Recommended for children age 18 months and older