Applied Behavior Analysis Web-Based Training
*Please allow 24 hours for system access
Different Roads to Learning is pleased to be able to offer you the latest in digital assistance- With this ABA training, you will discover more about the science behind ABA therapy and explore ways to provide meaningful instruction using the VB-MAPP and Essential for Living.
ABA 101 introduces concepts by providing information in easily digestible segments to promote knowledge retention. The goal is to arm educators, parents, and ABA professionals with real-world skills that can be applied to creating effective programs for your students with ASD and other developmental disabilities.
- Learn how to focus on observable behaviors
- Gain insight into error correction techniques
- Discover how errorless teaching and behavior replacement benefit learners
- Experience engaging video instruction in this eight-hour course
- $ 29.99 per year per user with discounts available
ABA 101 is a self paced, unlimited usage, Applied Behavior Analysis training course with over 300 video examples and learning-enhancing exercises to ensure that the staff at your clinic, school or center have the skills and resources necessary to follow through meaningfully in Applied Behavior Analysis environments. All key skills like errorless teaching, reinforcement and teaching replacement behaviors are covered in a non-intimidating way.