ABLLS-R®/ABLLS-R® Skill Acquisition Program Manual Set Bundle
Take the guesswork out of performing the ABLLS-R Assessment by pairing the original ABLLS-R Guide and Protocol with the full step-by-step teaching plan, approved by Dr. Partington. Perfect for practitioners new to performing the ABLLS-R Assessment or supervisors training their staff, this bundle is designed to make the ABLLS-R Assessment more consistent and easier to administer.
ABLLS-R® Skill Acquisition Program Manual Set
This two-volume set provides a step-by-step teaching plan for each task in the assessment. Each page covers one task of the ABLLS-R Assessment, offering robust guidance on how to effectively assess each task. This comprehensive manual provides a framework for the assessment, teaching, and tracking of skills of individuals with autism or other developmental disorders.
ABLLS®-R: The Revised Assessment of Basic Language and Learning Skills Guide and Protocol
The ABLLS-R is an assessment tool, curriculum guide, and skills-tracking system used to help teach language and critical learning skills to children with autism or other developmental disabilities. It provides a comprehensive review of 544 skills including language, social interaction, self-help, academic, and motor skills.
The Guide includes:
- Scoring instructions
- Instructions on how to complete the skills tracking system
- Strategies to take the data obtained from the assessment and develop it into an effective Individualized Education Program (IEP)
- Is used to score and observe a child's performance on the task items
- Includes 15 appendices to track specific skills from the assessment
- Provides a set of grids that visualizes the child's skill acquisition progress.