The Verbal Behavior Milestones Assessment and Placement Program (VB-MAPP)
is an assessment and curriculum guide by Mark Sundberg, PhD, BCBA that is based on 170 developmental milestones and research from the field of Applied Behavior Analysis. The VB-MAPP kit provides a clear and accurate picture of an individual child's abilities, as well as potential language and learning barriers that may be hindering progress. The overall VB-MAPP program contains:
- Skills Assessment - Assesses 170 language and social milestones across three developmental levels
- Barriers Assessment - Assesses 24 language and learning barriers and can be used for planning interventions and tracking progress
- Skills Task Analysis and Tracking System -Contains over 1,000 skills that support the milestones, and can be used to record and track progress
- Transition Assessment - Identifies the skills needed for successful transition to less restrictive learning environments
- Placement and IEP Guide - Suggests direction for the intervention program based on the child's profiled strengths and weaknesses
The VB-MAPP full set contains one Student Protocol and one Instructor's Guide. Student Protocol contains the necessary forms for conducting the assessment, along with a task analysis that provides further breakdowns of the milestones. This product is a great VB MAPP training guide.
By Mark L. Sundberg, PhD, BCBA.
- Buy 10+ for 10% discount off the unit price- Just Apply Discount Code VBMAPP10
- Buy 25+ for 20% discount off the unit price- Just Apply Discount Code VBMAPP20