The VB-MAPP is an assessment and curriculum guide by Mark Sundberg, PhD, BCBA that is based on 170 developmental milestones and research from the field of Applied Behavior Analysis. It provides a clear and accurate picture of an individual child's abilities, as well as potential language and learning barriers that may be hindering progress. The overall program contains:
- Skills Assessment - Assesses 170 language and social milestones across three developmental levels
- Barriers Assessment - Assesses 24 language and learning barriers and can be used for planning interventions and tracking progress
- Skills Task Analysis and Tracking System -Contains over 1,000 skills that support the milestones, and can be used to record and track progress
- Transition Assessment - Identifies the skills needed for successful transition to less restrictive learning environments
- Placement and IEP Guide - Suggests direction for the intervention program based on the child's profiled strengths and weaknesses
Full set contains one Student Protocol and one Instructor's Guide. Student Protocol contains the necessary forms for conducting the assessment, along with a task analysis that provides further breakdowns of the milestones. By Mark L. Sundberg, PhD, BCBA.
[Buy 10+ for 10% discount off the unit price.
Buy 25+ for 20% discount off the unit price.
The discount will automatically be applied based on the quantity ordered.]