The Self Management Planner offers a better way to organize your life and check things off your to-do lists, utilizing the concepts and principles of ABA to help you to get more done! Not only is this planner perfect for effective time management and organizing your activities, but it also allows to set and track your goals (it even includes graph paper so you can watch your progress!).
The Self Management Planner includes:
The compact-sized Self Management Planner measures 8.5" x 5.5" to fit a small bag or purse. Created by Daniel Sundberg, PhD.
- Appointment book with full 18.5 hour days and 7 day weeks, to accommodate those who work on variable schedules
- A tutorial on using the planner, appointment book, and measuring your success
- A guide to setting long term goals, and figure out ways to accomplish those goals
- A system for that allows you to select and track your daily activities. People have used this section to track a huge variety of important things like spending, hours billed, driving mileage, activity goals, and more.
- Graphs to help you see and track progress on your goals
- Lined note paper
- Blank date periods that allow you to start the planner on your own schedule to prevent page waste
- Weekly and daily to-do lists
- Space to make note of all day events