WebABLLS is the online version of the internationally recognized ABLLS-R (The Assessment of Basic Language and Learning Skills – Revised). Developed by Dr. James Partington, Ph.D., BCBA-D, and is backed by scientific research and evidence-based practice. Validated and reliable, WebABLLS is designed for use with learners on the autism spectrum, with language delays, or other developmental disabilities.
When implemented in conjunction with comprehensive programming, learners acquire the ability to learn from their everyday experiences while educators, parents, and professionals are empowered to share data and strategies that enhance collaboration across all learning environments.
- Quickly and easily assess all 544 skills in the 4 sections of the ABLLS-R
- Manage and share information with IEP members and other program development teams
- Generate custom reports for your learner
- Enhance teaching strategies by accessing the Toolkit packed with educational resources
- Analyze and compare your learner’s data with Dr. Partington’s Normative Data Research
- Available in both English and Spanish
- Cost-effective and time saving
- Includes 200+ video examples
- Available anytime, anywhere on any device!
10% for 10-19 seats - apply code "WEBABLLS10" at checkout
20% for 20-29 seats - apply code "WEBABLLS20" at checkout
30% for 30-49 seats - apply code "WEBABLLS30" at checkout
The costs cover your WebABLLS™ 2.0 subscription for 1 year; renewals are available. Note that WebABLLS™ 2.0 requires internet access for use, and all information is stored online in encrypted form. WebABLLS™ 2.0 support is available even after your subscription has expired.